CONCRETE / BLOCK REPAIR KIT
Basement wall repair for poured concrete, concrete or cinder block walls that have cracks or holes.
High strength Carbon Fiber crack repair kit. Carbon fiber is glued to wall using high strength epoxy creating a strong bond with wall. This will help prevent moisture /and sediment from leaking thru wall and into basement. This will not stop the wall from moving or further cracking.
Installing is really easy basically gluing Carbon Fiber to wall with a good coating of epoxy. Drys in 24 hours or less.
SAFETY: Where gloves & goggles and mask.
1) Wire brush area where Carbon Fiber is to be applied.
2) Mix (2) parts epoxy to (1) part Hardener. (usually sets in 2-3 hours longer in colder temperatures).
3) Roll or Brush on liberal amount of Epoxy & hardener mix 1" wider than cloth.
4) Apply Carbon Fiber cloth to wet epoxy/hardener mix, press on with gloved hand or brush, insure good adhesion.
5) Apply 2nd coat of epoxy/hardener mix to insure adhesion. Should be dry in 24 hours.
- 15 Ft x 4 in Carbon Fiber Cloth
- (1) 32 oz Bottle of GY-6010 Epoxy Resin (20-40) min pot life
- (1) 16 oz Bottle of AR-3374 Resin Hardener
CONSIDER: You can Double the layers (one on top of other) for added strength or use the cross stitch pattern for added strength. If so you may want to double your order or purchase a larger kit.
Carbon Fiber Specs
TYPE: Geotextile Fabric
KNIT TYPE: Twill weave
MATERIAL: Carbon Fiber
TOW SIZE: 3K - High Strength
WEIGHT: (240g / m2)
THICKNESS: 0.46 mm
WIDTH: 4" or 10 cm
EPOXY & CARBON FIBER
Carbon Fiber gets its incredible strength through the application of the appropriate Epoxy. Epoxy binds and keeps the Carbon Fiber fabric in place transferring the structural load to the fibers.
ALL ORDERS Shipped within 24 hours of payment. Shipped Priority Mail subject to size of order weight. Orders paid after Friday 12:00 PM shipped on Monday.